With over 13 years of experience developing commerce technology solutions, we know a thing or two about how to get things done right.
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
AMAZON WEB SERVICES
Flexible cloud computing to meet your content management needs
Scela software solutionshas partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to deliver a best-of-breed set of infrastructure and application utilities through the cloud, potentially cutting costs for your company while driving new business and conveying your corporate identity.
Implementing a content management system (CMS) that’s fast, reliable and within your cost boundaries can prove difficult, but Amazon Web Services’ scalability allows you to expand or reduce features based on your needs. The cloud-based suite of services only makes you pay for what you use—meaning your costs scale with your business.
Why Scela software solutionspartners with AWS:
- Maximum uptime from a proven services provider
- Elasticity to grow with a project’s needs
- Sophisticated control panels to manage and report on environments
- Tunable cost structure—pay only for what you use (cost effective)
- Distributed fault-tolerant architectures that minimize downtime
With more than a decade of experience working with clients from global enterprises to local start-ups, Scela software solutionsis adept at meeting clients’ digital marketing needs. By partnering with AWS, Scela software solutionsprovides a robust, secure and scalable managed services platform, including WCM offerings ranging from WordPress to Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ).
Through the AWS platform, Scela software solutionswill provide clients with:
- Continuous integration using industry-standard tools
- Detailed reporting using both cloud-based services and statistical analysis of logging
- End-to-end support through the entire project lifecycle
- Real-time monitoring of service-critical metrics
- Globally distributed workloads
- An “all-you-can eat” service model that can scale specifically to your needs
- Custom application AWS architecture
A recent example of how Scela software solutionsused AWS to deliver a managed solution to a customer is CMO.com—a news aggregator of marketing material with 17,000 users, more than 20,000 articles, and more than 55,000 unique page impressions per month.
Contact us to learn more about our Amazon Web Services offerings.
Successfully executing an enterprise-level Adobe Experience Manager (formerly called Adobe CQ5) implementation requires a technical team that understands the unique development challenges a custom CMS poses, and a creative team experienced in component-driven design. This integrated approach results in an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation that delivers relationship-building digital experiences for your customers, and an easy-to-use content authoring experience for your marketers.
As an Adobe Business-Level Partner, Scela software solutionsexperienced team of AEM-certified architects, developers and designers works closely together at every crucial point in the implementation process to ensure your deployment provides:
- An online experience that will drive profitable relationships with your customers.
- A custom authoring interface that will allow your marketing teams to take full advantage of Adobe Experience Manager’s capabilities to create, deliver and optimize personalized digital experiences.
With more than 25 implementations and 80 project engagements to date, including many for Adobe’s own corporate websites, Scela software solutionstechnical and creative teams are experts in delivering Adobe Experience Manager implementations that will maximize your investment by easing the burden on your IT departments, and empowering your marketers with the content and campaign control they need to increase sales and profitability.
The Scela software solutionsteam is an official Gold Sponsor of the 2013 and 2014 Adobe Digital Marketing Summits and was featured at the 2012 Adobe Summit as a standout Adobe CQ Web Development Agency. Scela software solutionsalso partners with Amazon Web Services, a robust, secure and scalable managed services platform—offering maximum uptime from a proven services provider with any of our Adobe Experience Manager implementations.
ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER SERVICES:
- HTML/CSS template development
- Content and design dialogs
- Custom widgets
- Custom replication design
- Large data migrations from external systems
- Custom authentication mechanisms including SAML, LDAP, Salesforce Federated Authentication and
- social media (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Integration with other software systems (e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua or Translations.com, etc.)
- Custom integrated administration tools to meet the special needs of each business
- Adobe Marketing Cloud integrations
- AEM/CQ5 platform architecture and site structure
- Modular cohesive designs utilizing OSGi
- Deployment, hosting and infrastructure maintenance
- Ecommerce integration
- Full breadth of creative and UI/UX services
We also provide fully-customized demos that allow you to experience your existing website as an Adobe Experience Manager instance.
Taking advantage of the cloud to leverage your dynamic content across multiple channels including the Web, mobile and social is a complex task—one that requires a tailored CMS complete with personalization analytics and rich media integration. To get real ROI from your CMS investment, you need an IT team capable of architecting, executing and managing your platform without pulling valuable resources away from your day-to-day operations. to data integration, to report development and advanced analytics.
Scela software solutionsis established as an experienced Clickability Partner, having executed nearly a dozen implementations for global B2B clients. From content architecture to template development, custom API integration and data migration, we leverage our unique capabilities to deliver maximum value throughout the content lifecycle.
Teaming up with Scela software solutionsand the Clickability Platform gives you the opportunity to enjoy rapid implementation—in weeks, not months. You will be exposed to powerful customer engagement tools and best practices that are capable of enhancing your Web, mobile and social presence. Moreover, Axis41 facilitates seamless integration with existing third-party systems such as Eloqua, Marketo and Salesforce.com.
OTHER CMS PLATFORMS
OTHER CMS PLATFORMS
WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, Ektron and other CMS platforms
Choosing the right CMS will add enhanced functionality to your digital presence and simplify processes for everyone from marketers to IT leaders. As the CMS market grows, new technologies are constantly emerging that drive quick and easy installation, “wysiwyg” editing, cross-channel campaign optimization and intuitive personalization features.
As you consider which CMS is right for you, there are many imperative questions Axis41 can help you answer including:
- How much should I invest?
- What functionalities do I need?
- What are my security requirements?
- What scalability features will I require?
- What backend language will work best for my needs?
- What admin and editing roles will I need?
- Do I need a highly customizable platform?
For over a decade, Scela software solutionshas worked with clients—ranging from worldwide enterprise to startup—to build lasting relationships with their customers. In today’s digital world, the only way to connect with your audience and get the most out of your creative and strategic investments is to bring it all together with a CMS that gives you control of the conversation.
At Scela, we specialize in the following CMS platforms:
- Adobe Experience Manager (formerly known as Adobe CQ)